The Auto SpeedJet printer automatically
prints up to a 100 disc capacity
unattended through means of an ultra-high
speed disc loading mechanism simply
by hooking it up to a computer via
To keep printing costs to the minimum,
the Auto SpeedJet uses non-proprietary
ink cartridges. Replacement ink
can be found at any office supply
store carrying genuine HP ink cartridges.
The 4800 dpi maximum ink resolution
creates true color, photo quality
prints on top of any inkjet printable
surface CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray Disc.
And while the Auto SpeedJet comes
standard with disc labeling software,
use any graphics application of
your choice. There is no need for
specialized multi-disc printing
software. Just enter how many copies
you need in the print dialog box
of any label design software and
come back when all discs are printed.
- PC-Connected - Prints directly
from any label editor!
- 100 disc input / output capacity
- Auomated CD/DVD and Blu-Ray
- Compatible with standard off-the-shelf
- HP27 - Black (C8727AN)
- HP56 - Black (C6656A)
- HP28 - Color (C8728AN)
- HP57 - Color (C6657A)
- True photo print quality.
- Ultra-high speed loading mechanism.
- Compatible with Windows XP /
Vista / 7 (32/64 bit)
- Works without interruption.
- Powerful fans to minimize printer
interior ink contamination
- Print CD, DVD and Blu-Ray Discs
- Excellent serviceability.
- Highest reliability - Print
head is a part of the cartridge.
Each time you replace ink cartridge,
you also replace
the print head so it will will
never get clogged
- Smallest footprint in the industry!
- Just attach to your PC and print!